A Career in Sharing Qi Cultivation
Qigong and Tai Chi are the meditative and self-care aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine. They are rapidly diffusing into complementary and integrative medicine programs nationwide.
Now we are bringing the wisdom of the ancient physicians and teachers of China into hospitals, clinics, schools, corporations, churches, spas, retreats, and social service agenciesan energy healing revolution. Integral Qigong distills the most profound principles of Qi (Chi) cultivation from medical, Daoist, Buddhist, and martial traditions into a comprehensive instructional system.
At an Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Teacher Training
you will learn:
- The foundations of Qigong and Tai Chi and their application
in teaching beginning, intermediate, and advanced Qi cultivation;
- A wide array of dynamic (moving) and quiescent (sitting) Qigong,
including Tai Chi and numerous traditional and contemporary Qigong forms;
- The 10 levels of Qi cultivation and mastery;
- The relationship between Qi and prana, chakras, and energy systems
and the quantum nature of healing; and
- Transmitting Qi to others as compassionate service (Qi healing).
Integral Qigong and Tai Chi focuses on how to:
- Teach Qigong and simple Tai Chi safely and effectively;
- Modify the practices for special clinical situations;
- Initiate and manage classes, workshops, and private lessons;
- Manage and market your business, network,
and calculate compensation.
No prior teacher experience is required. Some exposure to Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga, or mindful fitness practices is suggested. Certification training is perfect for a career shift or as a personal healing retreat. It is suited for acupuncturists, physicians, nurses, counselors, physical therapists, school teachers, tai chi, fitness and yoga teachers, and those in social service agencies, schools, and faith communities.