Would you like to share Qigong or Tai Chi with others, or to become a Teacher?
View a training comparison between the Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader training and the 200 Hour Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Teacher Training.
Check out this video link to the April 2009 Wimberley, TX Level 2 training experience produced by Estin Kiger, 2004 IIQTC Certified Teacher
With many levels of opportunity --- one is perfect for you:
- Enthusiastic Citizen
- Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leader
- Community Qigong Practice Leader
- Integral Qigong and Tai Chi™ Teacher
- Medical Qigong Practitioner
The powerful but gentle moving meditations, Qigong and Tai Chi, are the health promotion components of Traditional Chinese Medicine - Asian Wellness for modern times. Our own culture is discovering that self-healing potential present in everyone. The wisdom of these ancient practices is diffusing into complementary and integrative medicine programs nationwide and in schools, corporations, social service agencies, YMCAs, spas, retreat centers and more.
Integral Qigong and Tai Chi distills the most profound principles of Qi (Chi) cultivation from the medical, Daoist, Buddhist, and martial traditions into one of the most comprehensive instructional systems available.
The Integral Qigong and Tai Chi™ curriculum incorporates:
- The foundations of Qigong and Tai Chi and their application in teaching beginning, intermediate, and advanced Qi cultivation;
- A wide array of moving and sitting Qigong, including Tai Chi and numerous traditional and contemporary Qigong forms;
- A body of knowledge, theory and philosophy based in the most enduring principles of Qigong and Tai Chi;
- The Ten Levels of Qi Cultivation and Mastery;
- The relationship between Qi and prana, chakras, and energy systems and the quantum nature of healing; and
- Qi transmission to others as compassionate service (Qi healing).
The focus of the training through all levels is on how to share Qigong and simple approaches to Tai Chi safely and effectively and how to modify practice sessions and lesson plans for different populations (and clinical situations in more advanced training). At the more advanced training levels you will also learn how to initiate and manage classes, workshops, and private lessons; how to manage and market your business; and the best practices for networking, calculating compensation and sustaining a life long learning process.
While prior training can be useful, no prior teacher experience is required. We find that the best practice leaders, teachers and practitioners have two qualities - enthusiasm and sincerity.
Some exposure to Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga, or mindful fitness practices is suggested. However, for the early levels, sharing Qigong and Tai Chi can be a part of creating and sustaining a personal practice.
These training opportunities are perfect for a potential career shift, added value to your current career or even as a personal healing retreat. For the early levels -- Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leader and Community Qigong Practice Leader -- everyone is eligible. While many who are in a career transition have succeeded impressively for the more advanced Teacher Certification, it is especially suited for acupuncturists, physicians, nurses, counselors, psychotherapists, physical therapists, school teachers, tai chi, fitness and yoga teachers, and those in social service agencies, schools, and faith communities.