Qigong & Tai Chi Programs for Health & Well Being
Qigong and Tai chi are internal Chinese meditative practices which use slow graceful movements and controlled breathing techniques that strengthen your mind-body connection, reduce stress, promote serenity and improve circulation thereby enhancing the practitioner's overall health
The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC), founded in the spirit of the new millennium in 2000 by Dr. Roger Jahnke. The Institute's Qigong and Tai Chi training programs make Qigong and Tai Chi enjoyable and accessible for everyone.
Whether you would like to increase your company's profitability, or just feel better and have more energy, the IIQTC, at the forefront of Qigong and Tai Chi training and research, can show you how.
The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi offers:
- Qigong and Tai Chi exercise for active aging.
- Research and dissemination of the health and social benefits of Mind-Body Practice in collaboration with universities, major medical and health care agencies.
- Qigong and Tai Chi Teacher Trainings.
- Qigong, Tai Chi, and Energy Medicine workshops and retreats for the general public at holistic learning centers, spas and retreat centers.
- Conference breakout sessions and keynotes for wellness conferences.
- Consultations to hospital systems, universities, and social agencies on integrative and complementary medicine.
- Learning vacations in Asia for cultural exchange and intensive study in Qigong and Tai Chi.
- How Practicing Qigong or Tai Chi Will Make the Difference in Your Life
- Why Now Is The Time to Certify As Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Teacher or Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leader
Order Books, DVD's & Videos -
Support your personal exploration of Qigong and Tai Chi.